About the company
FUSE Recruitment are seeking physically fit, hardworking, and reliable General Labourers to join the warehouse team at an Australian owned and operated chemical supplier in their manufacturing facility based in Adelaide's Western suburbs.
About the role
This casual role is suited to someone who has previous proven experience in a physically demanding environment and enjoys a challenge.
Reporting to the Team Leader, your duties will include (but are not limited to) general labour work, maintaining the cleanliness of the working environment, lifting up to 20kg, packing and storing and forklift operations whilst ensuring safety is uncompromised.
To be successful for the position, you must:
- Be available for DAY shifts, Monday to Friday
- Be experienced in a manufacturing/warehousing environment
- Hold a current Driver's License
- Hold a current High Risk Forklift Licence
- Have the ability to work 8 hour shifts
- Possess a strong Workplace Safety commitment
- Provide a current working history with contactable references
- Be a go-getter, with a positive and strong work ethic
- Police Clearance required
How to apply
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW" or call Kerri on 08 8104 0747 during business hours (Mon-Fri) for any questions.