Fuse Recruitment are currently seeking experienced Packers to join our team! Our client, a family owned Australian company and supplier of fresh foods, have on offer multiple roles located in the northern suburbs of Adelaide.
What's on offer:
Monday to Friday (Day shift roles) with the opportunity for ongoing employment.
About the role:
These roles will mainly be focused around packing high quality salads, side dishes and ready-to-eat meals at the end of production line for despatch.
Reporting to the Shift Supervisor, your duties and skills must include, but are not limited to:
- Packing finished products accurately into boxes
- General housekeeping duties
- Experience as a packer or experience working in a fast paced physical environment
- High level accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge of OH&S and HACCP
- Teamwork skills as well as ability to work autonomously
- Reliability and punctuality
- Good communication skills
To be successful for the position, you must:
- Hold a current Drivers Licence and reliable transport
- Provide a current working history with recent contactable references
- Great attitude and a willingness to work
How to apply:
To be considered, you must submit your resume online in Word Doc format.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by one of our consultants.
For further information about the role, please contact Luanne from Fuse Recruitment on 08 8104 0747.