Reporting to the Branch Manager and working alongside a dedicated and hardworking team our client is looking for an up and coming warehouse supervisor to join their team. This position is a key role within the business with responsibility for managing and supervising the Warehouse department to achieve safety, quality, delivery, service and cost targets.
- Develop processes and staff to continuously improve inventory accuracy
- Manage warehouse and logistics teams
- Supervise and coordinate all aspects of the warehouse to ensure the KPI's are met
- Manage and monitor cost effectiveness of the department and review to seek further cost reduction and waste improvements
- Manage all inwards and outwards goods
You will need:
- To demonstrate a commitment to a safe work place
- 2+ years in a warehouse supervisor role
- Knowledge and ability to implement process improvement
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with warehouse, logistics, stocktake and cycle counting
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a highly respected company, committed to growth and expanding throughout Australia.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity APPLY NOW or call Steven on 0435 835 727 for more information.