Fuse Recruitment are seeking an experienced Warehouse Team Leader for our client, a local family owned leading produce packing company in the northern suburbs!
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager you will enjoy leading teams and creating a positive work culture. This position is responsible for the supervision of the finished goods warehouse, people and processes and includes stocktakes and stock rotation to ensure customer service requirements are met in a safe and efficient manner.
Your duties will include:
- Day to day supervision of warehouse processes and people
- Effective supervision and leadership of warehouse staff
- Liason with transport companies to ensure product is delivered on time
- Identify processeses and system improvements
The following skills and attributes will be highly regarded:
- 5 years supervision experience in a warehouse environment
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in storage and logistics
- Sound computer skills
- Prior experience working with warehouse management software systems
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to make timely decisions
- Forklift Licence and First Aid Certificate
The successful candidate will possess the energy, flexibility and initiative required to achieve success. With strong practical ability and well developed people skills you will work with others to get the job done and build team capability and morale.
How to apply:
Please hit 'apply now' or call Kerri during business hours on 8104 0747 for further information.