- Contribute to the services of your community
- Professional development and work/life balance
- Good work/life balance with 9-day fortnight
About the company
My client is seeking a highly motivated individual to coordinate the management of Council's Waste Management Contracts and contribute to the improvement of waste management strategies.
What we value:
We have a high-performance culture fostered through our values of Integrity, Customer Focus, Accountability, Respect and Excellence. This culture encourages and supports equity, diversity and inclusion for our employees and our community.
About the role responsibilities
* Monitoring and management of the lifecycle of domestic waste collection.
* Development of sourcing strategies including tendering, implementation, service delivery, close out and associated budget.
* Coordinate timely responses to customer and stakeholder domestic waste enquiries.
* Coordinate domestic waste and resource recovery projects.
* Build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
* Provide verbal, written and electronic reports, briefs and papers.
* Maintain data management systems related to waste and resource recovery.
* Knowledge of waste and resource recovery regulatory frameworks an advantage
* Project management skills
* Communication and interpersonal skills
* Budget management skills
* Advanced computer literacy skills
* A collaborative approach in achieving team goals