Who Will I Be Working for?
Fuse provides permanent and temporary recruitment services within the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance & Wealth Management sectors. We pride ourselves on finding suitable roles that meet the aspirations of candidates, in addition to delivering the perfect candidate to our clients.
You will be working for a well-recognised Registered Training Organisation, providing training, environmental and engineering consulting service based in Rocklea but this role allows you to travel all throughout Australia.
What is the role?
This is an opportunity not to be missed! In this role you will need to pass on your hard-earned skills and knowledge in Water Industry to the next generation in metro, regional and remote communities. This role is available due to significant business growth recently. You will be required to provide the hands-on practical training with the chance to travel to the student's workplace, quite often in regional and remote areas of our beautiful Country! All travel will be organised and paid for by our client so no out of pocket expenses.
What will be my main responsibilities?
- Deliver and assess qualifications and units of competency under National Water Training packages
- Develop Students resource materials
- Support the Students through their course study
- Contribute to assessment validation and quality process
What do I need to be considered?
- Currently (or recently) working in the water industry, with a passion for treatment technologies and/or infrastructure, and water / environmental management.
- Have a desire to instruct and develop others.
- Patient, build trust easy with others, have the initiative to solve problems and seek information to understand students' needs & expectations.
- Charisma / Good sense of humour, to engage learner's attention while training and assessing them;
- Enjoy a bit of travelling and a bit of time in office.
- Work under direction not close supervision
- Significant practical experience in operating/managing/engineering water and wastewater treatment and/or drinking water supply, or sewage collection systems;
- Certificate III level or above qualification in water/wastewater/network related discipline;
- Excellent verbal communication skills in English, with a flair for making technical subjects interesting, and strong writing skills.
- Current Drivers license
- Holding the Cert IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116 or TAE40110 + requisite additional units), Diploma or above qualification in adult education
What's in it for me?
- Competitive salary (plus super) depending on qualification and experience.
- Take the business travel opportunity to experience new places and meet new people
- Company culture encourages and supports professional development
- Be part of the staff profit share bonus scheme
- Stable long-term employment
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role, please apply asap as our client is looking to appoint immediately. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence, Fuse never presents candidates to clients without consulting them first.
At Fuse, we specialise in infrastructure & utilities recruitment and actively source for a broad range of companies and projects within these industries. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!