We are seeking a skilled Water Treatment Sales and Service Technician to join a market leading organisation with a national and international profile servicing industries such as Food, Pharmaceuticals, Medical, Mining and Manufacturing with high quality steam systems and fluid control components. They employ more than 1000 engineers in over 30 countries and are market leaders in their respected fields.
Currently their Melbourne based office has a requirement for a Water Treatment Service Technician. This role will help assist developing new opportunities, developing and managing quotes as well as providing existing customers with technical service, quality testing and water treatment servicing.
Main tasks will include:
- Providing a range of water treatment servicing to an existing customer base including Chemical analysis, equipment inspection, fault finding, product overhaul and repair.
- Interpreting analytical data and reporting to customer treatment recommendations, equipment upgrades etc.
- Providing quotations and up-selling customers on services and equipment.
- Management of routine service scheduling for existing customers.
- Assist with installation and commissioning of product.
- Account Management of Customers as directed.
- Management of internal CRM and documentation.
Ideally, you will be a skilled Water Treatment Professional with a tertiary qualification (Engineering), trade qualification or similar with a proven history in delivering a sales and service function within the water treatment or steam servicing industry. Additionally, you will need to be technically astute, capable of carrying out a range of mechanical and chemical tasks whist servicing your customers.
Strong communication and stakeholder skills are a must as well as the ability to identify new product or service opportunities as well as initiate the sales process with new and existing customers.
What's on Offer
In return for your skills and experience, the company is offering an attractive salary, with a attainable commission and overtime on offer. A company service vehicle, Mobile and Laptop provided. Work in a respectful national and international company that emphasises career development.
They are looking for someone to start immediately, if you are interested in the role, please click the 'apply' button to send through your resume, otherwise if you would like further information feel free to contact Leah Finch or Matthew Christensen on 03 9981 5900.