WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING WITH?
Fuse Recruitment are partnered with an award winning business that specialises in civil infrastructure works for a wide range of State and Federal Governments, Statutory Authorities, Local Governments and private investors and developers.
Fuse have numerous opportunities for Watercart Operators to join our team. Our clients are experts in delivering earthworks, roads, bridges, airport runways, subdivisions, golf courses, wetlands, pipeline reticulation works and all other civil infrastructure.
- Daily allowances included
- A great culture where you will be working on South Australian tier 2 projects
- High hourly rate plus penalties
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Operating a tandem Watercart (13,000L to 15,000L)
- Operating plant equipment (must be licensed) an advantage
- Must be able to work overtime and Saturdays as required.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Construction Safety White Card (South Australian) with own reliable transport
- Recent experience in the Civil and Construction Industry
- Safety focused, reliable and have a great work ethic
- Must have a HR/HC/MC truck license with previous experience
- Be able to start work immediately
HOW TO APPLY:
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW"
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Senada from Fuse Recruitment on 0437394931
At Fuse, we specialise in infrastructure & utilities recruitment and actively source for a broad range of companies and projects within these industries. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!