Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
Various roles available with industry leaders based in the South East and Western Suburbs. We are seeking a number of Welders, Boilermakers & Fabricators for both permanent and project roles with immediate starts. Please note welding tests may be required.
What's in it for you:
- Immediate start
- Stable company profiles
- Excellent working culture
- Opportunity for overtime
- Opportunity for temp to perm opportunities
Your main responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Position welding (MIG & TIG)
- General Boilermaking & Fabrication
- Working with a variety of materials and thicknesses
- Grinding, cleaning & polishing weld joints and work pieces
The successful applicant will have:
- Trade qualifications
- Position welding experience
- TIG & MIG welding experience
- Experience working with Aluminium, Stainless & Mild Steel
- Working in confined spaces (highly advantageous)
- Working at heights (highly advantageous)
- Physically fit as roles will require bending, twisting, standing, kneeling, crouching and crawling
How to Apply:
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, get yourself in front of these amazing opportunities to set you on the path of a permanent position that will grow your career APPLY NOW
Kindly note that due to the high number of applicants, only short-listed Candidates will be contacted.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!