Finished your degree but not sure what to do next? Our graduate program can connect you with a range of market leading Insurance businesses, allowing you to choose the one best suited to your career aspirations, culture fit, geographical location and current skill set.
We are currently looking for exceptional Graduates with tertiary qualifications and the desire to work in Financial Services located in Sydney's CBD. We are offering our services to represent you to our awesome client who are in the position to provide the training and mentoring to fast track your career!
We have multiple openings for Graduates to join this client in 2 different positions - Workers Compensation Claims and Risk Services.
- Ideal for Graduates from the Allied Health, Physio, Chiro and other Physical Therapy and/or Health disciplines
- Office-based, Corporate environment
- Customer service specialists
- Insurance Claims
- Suitable for Graduates from Workplace Health & Safety
- Based both in office and onsite
- Some overnight travel required (all expenses paid)
- Workplace OH&S auditing, reports, safety awareness
In addition to your market competitive remuneration package, you will also receive:
- A structured program to best support your initial development and entry to the insurance industry
- A dedicated coach/mentor for support throughout the program
- Bimonthly "Check-in meetings" with your Mentor and a Fuse Recruitment representative
- A Careers Day for you to meet our program partners
- Networking events just for Future Insure Graduates!
To be seriously considered for our Graduate Program, please have the following:
- Hold either an Australian Passport of Permanent Residency
- Degree qualification or higher within the past 3 years
- Achieved a credit average (65%) or higher
- Perform an online cognitive ability test
- Dynamic and self-motivated approach
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- A strong team-based orientation and ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong organisational and time management skills
Don't miss the chance to kick start your career in a structured graduate program. Call Deana Condoleon on 0402 925 470 or APPLY now!
For more information on our Future Insure Graduate Program please visit our website.