What does our workforce look like?
How many casual staff do we need?
How do we get better at forecasting staffing requirements?
Fuse Recruitment is excited to have been exclusively engaged to work with one of Australia's largest dairy manufacturing businesses in the search for a Workforce Planner for their Melbourne head office. This is a role which is working alongside key stakeholders across supply chain, operations, production, finance and HR. We are not looking for an HR professional or someone that is focused on offering IT solutions, we are looking for someone that comes out of an operational background, and understands the complexities within a manufacturing business in order to offer some insight into workforce planning and forecasting.
This role is ultimately responsible for aligning business plans with the wider operational workforce, being responsible for forecasting staffing requirements, and forward planning the management of operational staff.
This role offers the ability to be situated across a number of different sites, and some flexibility for a day or two working from home for the right candidate.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Manage and optimize operational work schedules, ensuring the correct allocation and distribution of required workers across all operational sites
- Partner with the operational leaders and HR team to ensure the optimized usage of the relevant EBA in relation to labor planning
- Work with relevant stakeholders to develop a yearly labor plan, taking short to long term staffing needs and translating this into training and recruitment projections
- Collect organizational data in order to generate daily / weekly / monthly reports on work volume
- Identify the gaps between workforce demand and supply
To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate:
- Excellent stakeholder engagement
- Experience working in a similar role within a manufacturing environment
- Well developed technical skills including knowledge of different Workforce Planning Software
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- The ability to be flexible with travel
- Understanding an exposure to labor planning methodologies and processes
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then please apply with your CV in Word Format.
Questions can be directed to Jaquline Farag Fuse Recruitment Melbourne on 0411 832 205.