Our client is an Australian owned and grown, design and construction company with over 20 years of experience working across Australia and the Asia Pacific region. Looking for an experienced Leading Hand to join their stainless division. Their team is professional, experienced and they are looking for people with a strong work ethic, solid experience and the right attitude to get the job done.
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Contribute to innovative production of high quality product
- Lead a team of 5 Sheet Metal Welders
- Free parking
- Ongoing role
This is the perfect role for a Leading Hand with experience dealing with Stainless Steel. You will supervise and lead a small team to build and create food grade equipment. If you have these qualities and are looking for a start with an exciting and experienced company, then this is the job for you.
- Supervision of workshop tradesmen in the stainless division
- TIG welding
- General sheet metal work
- Building from engineering drawings
- Day to day management of all specified jobs/works, including planning
- Trade qualified with experience TIG Welding
- Extensive stainless steel experience
- 1+ year experince in a similar leadership position
- Available to start ASAP
- Dedicated to working safely and efficiently
- Demonstrated successful track record in managing multiple priorities within strict timelines
- Ability to work communicatively and collaboratively to achieve positive outcomes within a fast-moving customer-driven team
- Ability to read and interpret workshop drawings
- Must have own reliable car & valid driver's license
How to Apply
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity then please click Apply Now! For more confidential information please apply and then call Victoria Chin or Sam Standfast on 07 3343 6777.