Our Client has been pioneering the technological advances in the Plumbing Industry within the commercial, residential and pipeline maintenance in South Australia for over 30 years. We sort a very mechanically minded person to join our service team. The Applicant would not be asked to service trucks or vans but will assist and complete minor repairs as needed.
- Previous mechanical knowledge
- Good organisational & interpersonal skills to interact with staff & suppliers
- Knowledge of automotive electrical would be a definite advantage
- Be flexible and multiskilled as could be asked to perform other duties within the business
- Good problem solving skills
- Able to keep up with servicing schedules & fill out paperwork accurately.
- Ability to weld would also be an advantage
- HR Truck licence or willingness to upgrade licence
- Following all company Policies and procedures
This position is a permanent afternoon shift.
How to apply:
Please apply to the link below or email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0437394931 if you require any further information.
At Fuse, we specialise in infrastructure & utilities recruitment and actively source for a broad range of companies and projects within these industries. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!