Field Service Technician
Our highly successful Nationwide client is looking for an experienced Field Service Technician (also known as Field Mechanic) to join their Derrimut team.
Who will you be working with?
Working alongside with over 750 staff and out of 29 dealerships across Australia, providing parts, equipment and support for the agricultural, roads, civil construction, landscaping, mining and forestry sectors. Our client values their employees!
What are the benefits?
- Excellent Remuneration
- A friendly, welcoming environment with great career challenges and growth.
- Transparent and structured incentive programs and bonuses.
What will you be doing?
- Diagnose, inspect, recondition, and repair John Deere forestry and construction, as well as Vermeer products.
- Ensure safety, quality and housekeeping rules are followed at all times.
- Document relevant machine information and repairs completed on work order, including parts, time and fluids used in our internal management system in line with company processes.
- Proactively study and stay current on industry and product information providing advice and guidance to customers, the wider team and other key stakeholders within the business.
What do you need?
- Experience in the service and maintenance of heavy diesel products, including engine overhauls and major repairs including solid skill base in electrical, hydraulic and diagnostic procedures.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the design & function of John Deere equipment will be highly regarded.
- A current and valid rigid driver's licence.
If you think this could be the role for you then please apply now! Or, if you have any questions, please contact Carla on 0466 305 093.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!