This section explains how we handle personal information collected from our website and by other technology in the course of electronic transactions. We conduct transactions electronically as well as in hard copy and by face to face measures.
It is important that you:
- Understand that there are risks associated with the use of electronic technologies and the use of the internet and you should take all appropriate steps to protect your personal information;
- Be careful what information you share on the Web;
- Use privacy tools on the site – control access to your search listing and profile;
- Make sure your anti-virus and data protection is up-to-date.
Please contact our office by phone or mail if you have concerns about making contact via the internet. Sometimes, we collect personal information that individuals choose to give us via online forms or by email, for example when individuals:
- Ask to be on an email list such as a job notification list;
- Register as a site user to access facilities on our site such as job alerts;
- Make a written online enquiry or email us through our website;
- Submit a resume by email or through our website.
Electronic platforms that we use may include:
- Social networks;
- Web searches;
- Resume harvesting and job matching;
- Web browsing;
- Telephone calls and message logs;
- Teleconference and video conferences;
- Mobile access;
- Fuse Recruitment Databases;
How your personal information is held?
We hold all information on Fuse Recruitment desktop and mobile computer systems and software packages including our Information Record System and Payroll system.